Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007

A short summery (chapter 9 & 10)

Two members of the band are not able to live with succes, think they were heros and make trouble.
But the success dissapears.
Alex is cunfused because of a letter his mum had send: she rembers him on their deal, Alex must come back to Britain.
Alex doesn´t know what to do but Tom has an idea: Dani goes with Alex.

My opinion to the task: I found it very difficult to write that summary because it had to be so short. At the first I wrote to much and I had erase many parts.
I think that was a very good exercise because we had to search just for the most important things!

2 Kommentare:

marie hat gesagt…

Hey Madiha!
If you ask me, you're post is very good. I like your way to write (also in your storys ^^).
But some thing is missing I think.
It's important for me, that Dani and Alex has a disagreement about the bandlife. Alex means that the job is very hard and often sadly, but Dani is angry about that and tell him that she loves this job!
Yours, Marie

Peach ♥´¯) hat gesagt…

hey ho ♥ !
yes of course you're right, i would'nt read this book, if we hadn't to read it, but i think, it's not so bad, like the other english-book i read
in my opinion it's a nice book :D