Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007

The book The Australian Connection

You should read the Australian Connection if your teacher wants to read a book with the whole class because it is a book what about you are able to speak very well!
I think the story, that Alex wants to meet his father is very interesting but everything what have to do with the band succes is not realistic in my opinion.
If you ask me there are some other books which are more interesting if you want to read books in your freetime but for the english lessons, it is very well.

3 Kommentare:

Marie hat gesagt…

hi madiha!
i think so too. i would not read the book in my free time...
marie

Apfelkind hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Apfelkind hat gesagt…

hey madiha! I agree with you and marie! i would not read such a book in my freetime but i think it was not so bad to read it in engkish lessons!

Your blog is good! i like it because your texts are understandable but you could use pictures but it`s only an idea.....
byby