Dienstag, 27. November 2007

Alex´ Understanding&Toms Diary

In my opinion, Alex tries to understand his Dad.
The time before, Alex did not know he he was really able to trust his father, but now he
does.
I think that he tries to forget all the bad things about his father and tries to start again, not with a father but with a friend.


Friday, 8 February

My first meeting after 16 yaers with my son Alex was great!
He is really good-looking and I like him. I think he is very open and a person who hate it if someone does not tell the truth.
I am soooo happy that he likes me and that we can talk to each other like old friends.
Since four days, we are on a trip.
It is so fun .
He can really understand me I had never thougth it.
I am sad that we have to return tomorrow.
Why did I never contact him in the past? I am not able to understnd myself, I cannot understand the reasons anymore.
I am so sorry taht Alex had never had a real father but I will try to be a good Dad now!!!

Keine Kommentare: